The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
- Perfect tracking stability in any situation.
- Great rolling comfort.
- Pleasant ride characteristics both off-road and on the pavement.
- Secure front wheel control, also on sand and in mud.
- Wide choice of available tyres.
- Tubeless tyres can be used (also with tube or foam).
- Extremely strong and rigid, Billet machined fork clamp ensures front stays on track even at high speeds.
- Height-adjustable yoke (for 19 or 21”).
- Suitable for vehicles with and without ABS.
- TÜV approved.
- Made in Germany.
Now the GS irons out any unevenness of the road and is considerably smoother in all situations. This makes steering direct and sensitive. The bike remains stable on track and manageable even during tough rides. A tremendous contribution to safety, because there are no
more bad surprises, regardless of the surface:
No more battle with the obstinate small front wheel. Now the rider determines the direction again!
Tyre recommendation: We use the TKC 80 for mixed offroad and road use, generating an amazing grip also on the road.
The Metzerler Tourance and Michelin Anacee have proven themselves for preferred on road use. The Michelin Desert is a very good choice for very tough offroad actions. We supply the conversion without tyres.
The complete set consists of:
- Spoked front wheel fitted on an original hub complete with new wheel bearings.
- WRA fork clamp, brake line set, WRA mud guard and all parts needed for fitting.
- Several colour combination of fork clamp and rim are available.