The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
BLUE air filters replace the series-production air filters and quickly pay for themselves as their lifespan is almost infinite.
- Deep pleats in the double-layered cotton create a 10-20% increase in filtration surface and improved air flow.
- Higher air through-flow and acceleration of the airflow in the air intake.
- Oil-soaked, very homogeneous woven cotton (almost without variation in the material structure).
- The filter material doesn’t absorb the dirt; instead it accumulates on the outside.
- Impervious to temperature, weathering, air humidity or damp.
- If the filter gets damp it dries quickly and completely.
- BLUE filters are carefully produced in low quantities to keep the spillage of black plastic into the fabric as low as possible.
- Cleaning is only necessary every 20.000 – 50.000 kilometres depending on riding environment).
- Double-sided stainless steel grill for optimal sturdiness.
- Airtight filter surround made of plastics of varying degrees of hardness (for high levels of sturdiness and sealing).
- Patented fitting tabs.
- Simple to swap with the original (no alterations to vehicle required).
No conventional air filter offers such advantages. In spite of the long maintenance intervals, the ingenious multilayer system has excellent filtration properties.