Relaxed long distance tours are now possible and don’t involve pain in the wrist. The user friendly adjustment mechanism (simply rotate the adjustment wheel forwards) makes a continuous and individual locking of the throttle possible. The adjuster can be set so that the twist grip either slowly rolls back or remains at a fixed position.
The speed can be precisely set for long riding stints. When not in use the CruiseControl is not noticed and the throttle returns to normal function. The entire adjustment mechanism is housed in the right handlebar end weight. By turning the adjustment wheel the CruiseControl applies pressure onto the twist grip.
We offer four CruiseControl versions.
Lightweight aluminium set (including aluminium bar end weight): The extremely strong and lightweight alternative to the original with blue anodised adjusting wheel or completely made of polished, scratch-resistant billet aluminium. Classy with a not-insignifcant weight advantage.
- Teflon-bedded adjustment mechanism.
- Easy to fit.
- Comes supplied with new fixing bolts.
- Four different designs available.
- Cruise Control - black Review by Geert
- Throttle Lock for R1150RS Review by Peter Garratt
- Throttle Lock - R1150GSA Review by Troy Akers