Made of high-quality components, the combined features of this kit make it an alternative to a drive shaft.
- Increased servicing intervals (chain tensioning, etc).
- Very durable.
- Front sprocket machined of 16MnCR5 steel and hardened.
- Rear sprocket machined of Qste 460 steel.
- Teeth milled in the diamond cut process (made in Germany)
= 25 % higher grades of hardness than normally milled sprockets
= 50 % better surface smoothness.
= Running tolerances below 0,2 millimetre.
- With X-ring chains (double sealing of the grease chambers).
Individual components: X-ring chain (120 links).