The original seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the angle of the seat leads many riders to adopt a bad pelvic position.
To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care with no expense spared.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- - 3 cm lower than original
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Improved pillion contours for improved forward hold.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Uncompromising durability for long distance use.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with Alcantara suede seams.
- Strong RoburC seat pan of our own construction.
- Classy recessed cut seams.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Made in Germany.