The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
The original RT seat suffers from an unfavourable form which places undue strain on the tailbone, and the groove and angle of the seat take a lot of getting used to. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability.