and the groove and angle of the seat take a lot of getting used to. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability.
Individually definable rider height!
Alongside the standard seat height (“regular”) we also offer a lower (“low”) version which anchors the rider
firmly on the seat, giving the feeling of really sitting “in” the bike.
Relaxation for the passenger!
An ergonomic form accurately adjusted to suit the seating position. As a passenger, this means that you too
can enjoy long-lasting comfort while touring. We have also managed to substantially improve the support
(particular during braking), resulting in significantly more relaxed and enjoyable touring. The progressive foam
core and the relief of tailbone strains put an end to any complaints.
Due to the complex form of the 1200 seat we place our trust in the original seat pan. For this reason we can offer
you a good-value exchange service.
- You order the seat of your choice.*
- With the seat delivered by us you receive a DHL returns form enabling you to send your old seat within 14 days.
- You will then be given a refund for your old seat .
* The technical design of the seat you order (with or without seat heating) must match that of your original seat. We cannot accept non-matching designs for refund purposes.