The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
Great comfort for long, relaxed trips. Wind protection and comfort are “state of the art” and set standard since almost 20 years.The screen, directed to the rider, is also adjustable as the original one, which provides maximum protection for all body sizes.
- Maximum protection for head, upper body and arms.
- Widened considerably at the bottom (transition to the protectors) to provide optimum protection for hands and arms.
- Adjustable to almost all riders and driving habits Built-in flow channel: Depending on the height selected, the aperture changes, counterbalancing turbulence with a calming reverse flow.
- The design has been taken consistently in every line. The screen integrate perfectly the total layout, underline the design and makes the GS to an imposing look.
- Dimensions(height x width): 503 mm x max. 440 mm
- In wet conditions, the avoidance of low-pressure turbulence means minimal water ”dancing” on the visor.
- Very robust, optically pure and petrol-resistant Lexan plastic.
- ABE approved.