The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
Ergo Comfort Seats give a sense of being at one with the bike and provide long, pain-free riding pleasures - until the tank is, unfortunately, empty.
The big problem of many mass-produced seats is the flat shape which puts a great deal of strain on the coccyx (lower back) and thus leads to severe pain. We counter this with an extremely complex foam core, made by hand (cannot be produced industrially in this quality).
We have developed a very wide range for the F models that will meet any needs. We have extensively tested and adjusted models suitable for any size and rider type, in order to find the perfect seat comfort.
- Seating position is higher than the standard seat (ca. +70 mm GS, ca. + 30 mm Dakar/Sertao)
- Good position for the driver.
- Gives the rider the feeling of sitting perfectly on the machine.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Reduced pressure on the lower back and optimal distribution of weight over the whole posterior.
- Progressive two-layer design with soft outer layer and solid core ensures even distribution of force and prevents pressure
- Anti-perspirant, non-slip cover material.
- Seams are glued and welded for 100% sealing.
- Uncompromising suitability for long-distance touring.
- Available in various heights.