The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
If required, the mirror body can be completely folded away. This solves problems such as limited rear view of traffic behind or a design that is too wide to go through narrow spaces. Now the mirror is no longer in the way (especially when riding standing up) and at the same time is ideally protected against damage from falls.
In case of a fall when the mirrors are in the regular position the angle adjustment joint and the built-in “clutch” allow the mirror to fold and rotate, this usually prevents damage to the mirror and attachment points.
In contrast to most pure Offroad mirrors, these are “E” approved and suitable for road use (Europe). Convex mirror glass for a greater angle of coverage (magnifying effect).
- Stepless angle adjustment, can be folded back if required.
- “Flash” model also length adjustable (75 mm range).
- Integrated “clutch” between mirror and attachment bolt.
- Best possible protection of the mirror attachment point.
- No damage or very little damage if the bike falls.
- “E” approved.
- Sold complete with adapters.
- Easy and quick installation.
Suitable for right and left. Sold as a single mirror unit.