The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
the joints and the feet can find a comfortable position on the broad supporting surface. This can be made even more pleasant with the optional rubber inserts. This set enables the feet to migrate up to 25 mm (about 1 inch) lower down, creating a relaxed and comfortable sitting position.
Finished from high-strength lightweight aluminium, the footrest stands up to all possible strains. As these footpegs
replace the originals without an intermediate lowering bracket, cornering clearance is not reduced despite the effective
lowering of 25 mm. The hardware needed to lower the foot controls is included so that shift and brake levers remain within easy reach, making riding a real pleasure.
Sold as a complete set for left and right.
- 25 mm (1’’) lower than the original footrests
- Wide, comfortable and secure foot support
- Ergonomic and relaxed knee angle
- Soft, vibration-reducing rubber pads optionally available (part number: 1900520)
- Touring pleasure without fatigue
- Easier to ride standing up when off-road riding
- Complete set with installation kit
- 5 year warranty
- TÜV approved
This set fits only R1200 GS models from 2006 onward. A similar part for earlier models is not available.