The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
Through this completely new design we have been able to lower the footrests to ergonomic advantage without the need to extend them outwards. Cornering clearance up to a high level is not affected. Made of strong aluminium, the footrest set can withstand the most extreme load conditions.
For optimum comfort you can still use the rubber inserts from the original footrests. Despite the lowering of the footrests, cornering clearance is unimpaired. You can easily reach the gear shift and brake levers, making your ride safe as well as pleasurable.
- 25mm lower than the original footrests.
- Ergonomic and relaxed knee angle.
- Touring pleasure without fatigue.
- Easier to ride standing up when off-road riding.
- Soft, vibration-decoupling footrest rubber insert optionally available (25920-000).
- ABE approved.