The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
The safest, probably lightest and easy to maintain crash bar for the GS/R/RS LC, now also available in a red version.
- Maintenance operations can be done without removing the crash bar.
- Cylinder and valve cover are perfectly protected against damages.
- Strong network of mounting points.
- Equal distribution of forces over 6 mounting points.
- Protection of both Lambda sensors.
- No interference with ground and cornering clearance.
- The crash bar is progressing exactly over the manifold (front view).
- The crash bar construction is higher over the cylinder: can be used as a leg rest during long distances.
- Plug-n-Play fitting/mounting.
- Low weight.
- Plastic coated stainless steel tube .
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions.
- Made in Germany.
Does not fit with the original belly pan on R1200R LC and R1200RS LC.