The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
This is particularly annoying for the large tourers, as wind protection has to be sacrificed to enable the rider to see clearly. An unsatisfactory yet necessary compromise which often also represents a safety hazard. For lovers of the original look we have developed screens which are very close to the originals in terms of appearance, but which guarantee optimum screen transparency, shine and scratch resistance over a long period of time (in our experience more than 15 years).
As is the case with our Komfort and ERGO screens we place our trust in a very elaborate and, as far as quality is concerned, unbeatable manufacturing procedure that delivers supremely high levels of optical purity, absolute resistance to UV light and petrol, and allows us to produce screens that are more than 5 mm thick. So you can say goodbye to those hairline cracks at the mounting holes that have always arisen as a result of heavy load and/or age-related material fatigue.
- Crystal-clear optical purity.
- Highly stable form.
- Scratch resistant.
- Lower levels of inherent vibration.
- Even when fully extended there are no streaks or optical distortions.
- Optimal vision in all situations.
- Huge safety plus.
- 5 mm-thick Lexan plastic.
- Clear, polished and rounded edge, meaning that there is no need for edge protectors or reinforcement.
- With TÜV certificate.