The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
As one of the world's leading filter manufacturers and OEMs for BMW motorcycles, MANN has always stood for quality and technology.
Oil filters from MANN reliably keep dirt particles out of the lubrication circulation and thereby maintain the quality of the oil as well as the performance and economy of the engine.
The thermoformed and powder-coated steel plate housing of MANN oil filter cartridges is equipped with a square box spanner to speed up removal of the filter.
Advantages of MANN oil filters:
- Cold start efficiency due to stable pleat geometry.
- Reliable separation of dirty and filtered oil by high-quality sealing materials and precisely fitted connecting parts.
- Load peaks up to 20 bar are compensated by the housing's high pressure resistance.
- Oil delivery is guaranteed at all times by the overpressure valve (for very viscous oil such as in cold start phases or during low external temperatures as well a heavily soiled filter element due to missing the change interval).
- Anti-drain valve prevents the filter being emptied when the engine is switched off and ensures quick oil delivery during engine ignition.