The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
- Completely separate functions for compression and rebound damping adjustment.
- Requires just 10% of the duty stroke of a comparable, conventional damper for the same output = considerably more effective and sensitive.
- Very lightweight and compact.
- Less friction, thanks to low gas pressure.
- Twin-tube design.
- Integrated hydraulic spring preload.
- Smaller and lighter.
- Highly effective external adjusters with wide adjustment range.
- All adjusters are located at the top of the damper.
- With height adjustment and integrated positioning cylinder.
- With TÜV certification.
The new upgraded Öhlins TTX36 damper is based on the successful Öhlins twin tube technology products used in MotoGP, WSBK and IDM. This new Öhlins version is fitted with new damper valves for improved and consistent damping behaviour.
A completely new damping piston ensures less internal friction. Given their primary use in motorcycle racing, the Öhlins dampers have now been improved with attachments for stroke sensors at the cylinder head and end-brackets.