The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
The improved ÖHLINS shock absorber TTX 36 is based on the ÖHLINS Twin-Tube-Technology products, which are successfully used at the MotoGP, WSBK and IDM.This version is equipped with new valves which provide an improved and more constant absorbing behaviour.
The new shock absorber piston guarantees lower internal friction. Since primarily designed for racing use, the ÖHLINS shock absorbers are equipped with sensors.
- completely separate compression and rebound adjustment
- length: 314 +3 / -3 mm
- suspension travel: 62 mm
- spring load: 85 n / mm
- much more effective and more sensitive than a comparable, conventional shock absorber
- very lightweight and compact
- less friction due to low gas pressure
- integrated hydraulic preload
- smaller and lighter than a conventional shock absorber
- external adjuster with wide range and large effect
- all adjusters are installed at the top of the absorber
- with height adjustment and integrated actuator cylinder with ABE approval