The bars form a homogenous line with the cylinders and the header pipes; rather than coming across as an alien element, they are integrated into the machine perfectly. All mounting points have been designed for a tensile or compressive load. The leverage forces are distributed across all six mounting points in the case of a crash.
The central mount provides uniform distribution and functions as a pivotal point, which incorporates all of the other suspension points equally in the absorption of forces in the case of an incident. Our idea has been met with enthusiasm all over the world. In the relevant Internet forums, people are saying that our development is one of the best crash bars for the GS.
- Uniform distribution of forces.
- Stabile mounts.
- Additional protection for headers and connecting pipe.
- The sensitive screw threads in the motor housing cannot be pulled out.
- All maintenance work (oil change, valve adjustment etc.) is possible without removing the crash bars.
- Elaborately bent round tubes.
- No negative impact on ground or cornering clearance.
- Mounts for additional headlights.
- Made in Europe.