The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
The stahlbus®-oil drain valve will easily replace the existing drain screw. When changing the oil, you unscrew the cap and put on the hose connector via quick release. Only when this is locked, the valve opens and the oil can be drained into the provided container.
The advantages at a glance:
- Easy handling due to quick release.
- Drain valve can not be lost.
- No risk of burns from hot oil.
- Seal change is not necessary.
- Sump thread is spared.
- Double outlet protection (protective cap and valve).
- Connection to suction possible.
- Optimal application for discharge sampling or trapping.
- Protective cover against loss through O-ring.
- Change oil without tools.
- Valve body, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel.
- Copper seal.
- Hose connector, CNC precision turned part made of high quality steel.
- High quality hose 40cm long.
- Protection cover made of aluminum, anodized.
- Illustrated Manual
R1200R owners! This drain valve will fit models up to 2010 only.