The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
With StompGrip knee pads, the rider has a significantly improved foothold on the vehicle, so that less force is applied to the hands, arms and joints. This conserves energy and means significantly longer endurance.
- Almost all racing teams in the Superbike World Championship, MotoGP, IDM, etc. use StompGrip.
- More vigorous contact between the rider and motorcycle.
- Transference of forces (rider weight) via the lower body (thighs), which means significantly less upper body support is needed. Lasting strain relief for the hands, arms and joints.
- Cushions forces, improves endurance and enhances passive.
- Beneficial shift of emphasis when braking.
- Improved vehicle handling and control.
- Perfect foothold when racing, especially during hang-offs .
- Aggressive, non-slip Vulkano burling design.
- Contour and design individually developed for each vehicle.
- Clear elastomer plastic for maintaining the vehicle design | colour.
- Gentle on leather | canvas = no wear to the instrument panel.
- Self-adhesive with high-strength 3M adhesive film. Does not corrode the finish and allows for simple, residue-free removal | replacement of the StompGrips .
- Made in USA and recommended by CALIFORNIA SUPERBIKE SCHOOL .