For their new generation of brake discs, TRW/Lucas uses very hard steel. It is extremely durable, can be heated to an operating temperature in excess of 600 degrees and continues to function without any adverse effects.
- All discs come with type approval for Germany, including for scooter and Supermoto conversions
- Very low wear; up to 30% longer life than conventional discs
- Special surface finish prevents vibrations and improves brake-pad fit
- Floating brake discs have titanium-coloured milled inner rings
- Floating discs have a securely fitted floater to prevent annoying rattle
- Thanks to high-performance floaters, they can also be used in racing without any problems
- protection due to high proportion of stainless steel
- Laser-machining makes for lightweight construction with fine contours
- Each brake disc is individually compatible with organic and sintered brake pads from the full TRW/Lucas range
- When changing the brake discs, be sure to change the pads as well (not included - order separately).
- The brake discs are supplied individually; for double-disc systems, please order two.
- Read the enclosed safety instructions prior to installation.