The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
your needs. Height, inclination and crank have an anti-twist protection and are precisely adjustable.
- Clip-on handlebars that are continuously adjustable in all directions.
- ERGO-ST design: height adjustment 40 mm - 70 mm.
- Laser scaling for symmetrical and secure adjustment.
- Anti-twist protection by means of double screw clamp.
- Interchangeable handlebar stem.
- Handlebar stem cranked to 5° for inclination adjustment.
- Vibration reduction.
- High-strength aluminium.
- Black hard-coated.
- TÜV component certification.
- Made in Germany.
Note: Extended brake line, and clutch and throttle cable included.
Our recommendation: If you’re able to manage with the original height, but want an individually adjustable sports stub and the ability to make a quick change to a back-friendly height for long-distance riding, etc., then the ERGO-S is the right choice for you. Larger riders (from 180 cm) in particular, and those wishing to use the RR for longer tours can expect to get the most out of the ST adapted models.
Full set comes with installation kit. Easy assembly.