The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
"... The sophisticated, heavy construction allows individual setting of wind and noise barriers and can achieve an impressive test result in the highest position."
The Wunderlich ERGO Screen GS-Vario offers the maximum wind protection, which can be individually adjusted using the quick release. Sport, touring, summer and OffRoad screens in one - the sensation for a stress-free, individually adjustable riding experience with the BMW R 1200 GS.
The facts about the Wunderlich ERGO Screen GS-Vario:
- Steplessly adjustable from 410 mm to 470 mm
- Can be adjusted via additional drilling (drill bit supplied) up to 525 mm
- Maximum protection for head, upper body and arms
- Considerably widened at the bottom (transition to the protectors), optimum protection for hands and arms
- Higher up, the wide flaps offer virtually turbulence-free protection for head and upper body
- Quick and easy adjustment in height and angle using the quick release
- Adjustable to almost all riders and riding habits
- Incorporated flow channel: The inlet changes depending on the height set and counters turbulences with a calming countercurrent.
- If required simply slide screen downwards and the field of view is already increased or the wind can flow freely to the rider
- No water droplets on visor in rainy conditions (vacuum turbulence)
- The design inspired by our ERGO touring screen for the R 1200 GS fills gap to headlights and makes for a coherent and impressive appearance.
- Highly robust, optically pure and petrol-resistant Lexan plastic
- Easy and quick fitting
- 5 year warranty
- The unique production process enables highly complex forms for perfect wind protection
- Shaded in "shadow" at the bottom, whereby the protruding fittings are integrated into the design. Clear field of vision
- With ABE
Note: With the R 1200 GS, we recommend the use of our reinforcement strut (art. 25400-200) for an even better driving comfort.