The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
With the new adjustable VarioErgo riser your RT’s handlebar is finally closer to hand. In this ingenious yet simple construction, the handlebars are bolted onto multi-part risers, which allow for generous handlebar settings: The base position has the handle bars 30 mm higher than standard; the continuous adjustment allows them to be moved back towards the rider by up to 20 mm. Additionally, each handle bar can be moved outwards by up to 25 mm from standard. This results in massive 50 mm overall increase in handlebar width for a true touring feeling.
- Improved handling.
- Significantly more relaxed touring sitting position.
- 30 mm (1.18”) higher than standard handle bar position.
- You can choose to bring the bars up to 20 mm closer or leave them where they are.
- Handlebars can be widened by up to 20 mm or left as they are.
- Individually machined components made of high tensile aluminium.
- Complete with set of bolts.
- ABE approved.