The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
- Clip-on handlebars with step-less adjustment range.
- ERGO-ST Version with ABS: Height adjustable from 0 mm to 40 mm for bikes with ABS
- Laser engraved scales allow precise and symmetrical adjustment.
- Dual pinch bolts prevent unwanted movement or twisting of individual components.
- Replaceable handlebar.
- Bars have a 5 degree bend for optimal wrist angle adjustment.
- Reduced vibration as compared to the original
- High quality aluminum
- Hard anodized black
- Fits ABS and Non ABS models
- Tested and approved by TÜV
- Made in Germany
- Supplied complete with all needed components
We offer two versions of the bar concept: The Vario ERGO S, with a height adjustment range from 0 – 40 mm and the Vario ERGO ST with a height adjustment from 40 – 70mm. Each version is available for bikes with or without ABS.
Our Recommendation: If you are generally satisfied with the current height of your handlebars, but you would like the ability to fine tune the bar position, with the added ability of a quick height increase of up to 40 mm (~1-1/2”) for long distance rides, then the S version is the best choice.
If you would prefer to sit substantially more upright, then the ST version is the way to go, especially suited for riders over six feet tall.
Please Note: When installing these handlebars, you will also need a set of bar end weights, as the original bar end weights are not compatible. We have several colors to choose from, please see the Related Products tab for more information.
We highly recommend installing our Wunderlich Brake Fluid Reservoir in conjunction with our Sportego handlebar conversion or any of our ERGO handlebar conversions, however it will work with the original handlebars as well. You can find these under the related products tab.