The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
Following the legendary R 90 S, this modern classic arises that upgrades the R nineT to a thoroughbred sport roadster.
The facts about the Wunderlich “Daytona” cladding (without screen):
- In no time the R nineT becomes a true retro classic a la the R 90 S.
- Sustainable reduction of wind pressure.
- Uniform relief for the upper body and head.
- High sustained cruising speed possible.
- Available with sport or touring screen.
- Easy and nearly indestructible ABS plastic.
- Elaborate, multi-piece cladding construction and a weight-reducing installation kit.
- Delivery in silver dyed throughout or professionally painted in the original colour spectrum (blackstorm metallic) by master painter Norbert Weyers (www.lcw-aw.de).
- Screens made of 5 mm-thick Lexan with polished/rounded edges (no edge protection, etc. necessary). Clear to sight.
- Pre-finished complete set (no reworking, etc. necessary) including installation kit and Tüv parts reports.
- Easy self-assembly
With ruling in the style of the line model In original colour palette (blackstorm metallic) with white lining (painted - not affixed) with concluding clear varnish protective layer. Likewise painted by painting master Norbert Weyers (www.lcw-aw.de).
The item offered consists exclusively of the covering mask without the screen. The screen must be ordered separately (from 129.90 €).
Suitable screen (see accessories)
The harmonic sport screen perfectly coordinated with the covering with uniform flow and good protection. Smoke tinted.
From the original much-loved deep-drawing mould for the R 90/100 S! The screen is further back and higher up, with extremely high touring comfort. Can also be mounted with already purchased claddings. The first choice for long distance riders. Smoke tinted.