The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
- Maximum protection for head, upper body and arms.
- Higher and considerably widened at the bottom (transition to the protectors).
- Due to a special production technology there’s no need of edge protector for the 5 mm thick Lexan plastic screen. Adjustable to almost all riders and driving habits
- Built-in flow channel: depending on the height selected, the aperture changes, counterbalancing turbulence with a calming reverse flow.
- No water ”dancing” on the visor in case of rain (low-pressure turbulences).
- The design has been taken consistently in every line. The screen integrate perfectly the total layout, underline the design and makes the GS to an imposing look.
- Very robust, optically pure and petrol-resistant Lexan plastic.
- Width: 440mm
- Height: 534 mm
- 5 years of guarantee
- 60 days right of return
- ABE approved
- Part of certificate of conformity
Because of the wobbling original adjusting mechanism, we suggest our screen reinforcement.
Also available as a set: 42710-301 (clear), 42710-302 (smokey)
by normal road use (flat road surface and up to 150 km/h) it’s still calm. On bumpy roads, high speed or/and off road use the original bracket rattles quite loudly (with the original and touring screen).