The object of purchase may not include potentially shown accessory parts.
- Protection from impacts, falls and slides
- No more grinding of holes in cover.
- Protects the cylinder head cover from moving and destroying the cylinder bolt threads (cover attachment to head is “floating”, without protection it could move at impact).
- Protection for the front attachment bolt.
- Optimal force distribution through shaped rubber bumpers between protector and valve cover (3M-bumper).
- No screws etc. in the front impact area.
- More than 4 mm (1/8“) thick replaceable slide pad on each side.
- 3 major double strength attachment points.
- Hard anodised aircraft-spec aluminium alloy.
- Spark plugs can be reached without dismantling.
- Easy to fit.
- Complete kit for left and right.
- Made in Germany.
The mounting kit 35611-000 is required when installing the Wunderlich protection bars with valve cover protectors.