El objeto de compra no puede incluir todas la piezas y accesorios que se muestran en la imagen.
- Deep pleats in the double-layered cotton create a 10-20% increase in filtration surface. This increase allows a greater volume of air to move more freely into your engine cylinders.
- Blue uses 2 layers of woven cotton compared to most other brands who use 4 layers of cotton gauze. There are 3 main benefits to woven cotton: it’s thinner, holds oil better, and is stronger.
- Blue filter’s rubber mouldings are almost exact around the edges with no wasted surface area. Using this more efficient
process the air flow is greater than the same size filter that is injection moulded.
- Blue Longlife Performance Filters are designed to be oiled. The oil creates a positive (+) magnetic charge with the mesh, which attracts the negatively (-) charged dust particles. Dust and dirt adhere to the outside. This allows the cotton to remain cleaner for maximum flow.
- Normal servicing every 50 000 km or once a year. In very dusty conditions re-oiling or servicing may be needed.
- Pleat design: The filters have pleats that are parallel to the width. This makes the filter more rigid and stronger and reduces
- Stainless steel mesh on both sides.
- Custom Fitment Tabs (for square filters only). Plastic air-boxes can warp out of shape or even distort from the heat radiated from the engine. These tabs also benefit the filter by centring and aligning it in the air box, so the filter is evenly sealed.
- Easy to fit, just replace the original with Blue Filter.
- Warning sticker for air box.
These merits are not found on any regular paper type filter. Despite the long period between servicing the clever multi-layer design ensures excellent filtering properties.
Note: In the case of the K 1300 S, two filters are needed