Reduced to the max
Wunderlich presents the puristic-sportive tail conversion for the BMW F 900 R and XR in time for the start of the season
The stylistic basic repertoire of Wunderlich includes the always high-quality, integrated and slim rear. For a large number of BMW motorbikes, the company, which specialises in BMW, offers purist tail conversions that are more minimalist and clearly sportier than the standard rear ends and at the same time save weight. Now the Ringen-based company presented its SPORT tail conversion, which they have tailored to the BMW F 900 R and XR‘s frame. The good news is that it does not require a type approval!
The conversion kit makes the visually dominant - many even call it bulky - long wheel cover superfluous and replaces the tail light with a reduced, harmoniously integrated version. The kit‘s precisely fitting, shell-shaped rear fairing closes the opening on the underside appears when the original wheel cover and the original tail light are removed. At the same time, it is the basis for accommodating the small tail light and the sporty number plate holder, which has been reduced to the bare minimum and whose bracket is made of milled aluminium. The license plate holder itself is made of stainless steel. The angle of inclination of the number plate is individually adjustable and the receptacles for the original turn signals are prepared so that they can simply be reused. The adapter cables for the uncomplicated, convenient electrical connection of the turn signals and the supplied LED number plate lighting (with E approval) are prepared. They can thus be concealed in the cable ducts provided for this purpose. This way they remain invisible and underline the typical, minimalist clean look of the Wunderlich rear. The complete scope of delivery naturally includes the prescribed (removable) reflector. In the well thought-out design, the Wunderlich technicians have ensured that the original BMW pannier rack can continue to be used without restriction even with the converted tail.
This easy-to-perform conversion changes the appearance of the BMW F 900 R and XR, so that nothing stands in the way of the sporty-puristic appearance.
The conversion kit is completely „Made in Germany“, its price is € 289.00* and Wunderlich gives a 5-year warranty!
*Price may vary from country to country
At a glance:
44903-002 - Wunderlich »SPORT« tail section - black
• High-quality, well thought-out conversion kit for a sporty, puristic rear end
• Replaces the visually dominant original rear end
• The original BMW pannier rack can still be used without restrictions
• Including the precisely fitting underside cladding to close the opening that is created when the original wheel
cover is removed
• The underside cladding serves as a base to accommodate the conversion components
• The angle of inclination of the license plate is adjustable
• The license plate can be adjusted in height via slotted holes
• Including the holders for further use of the original turn signals
• Including sporty tail light and reflector
• Electrical connections and hidden cable ducts prepared
• With LED license plate lighting with E-mark
• Simple conversion
• Mounting components included
• Underside cladding: ABS plastic, precisely deep-drawn
• Outrigger license plate holder: aluminum, precisely milled and black powder coated
• License plate holder: stainless steel, black powder coated
• Small series. Made by hand.
• Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
• No German type approval required
• 60 days return policy
• 5 years warranty
• Made in Germany
Wunderlich »SPORT« tail section
Wunderlich Interactive Showroom
Attorney / Head of Product Management and Development
Tel.: +49 (0) 2641 3082-600
E-Mail: [email protected]