Wunderlich EXTREME case set - slimline - aluminum
Available as from the end of February 2024
Delivery time from stock availability 3-5 working days
Function and Product Features
- EXTREME Slimline luggage set, which is a total of 80 mm narrower (40 mm per side narrower than the regular version #13600-100) and still offers an impressive 76 liters of storage volume
- This allows you to elegantly "surf" through traffic in busy metropolises, on the highway, on ferries, or in narrow streets without worrying about bumping into things
- The slimline version can also be advantageous in challenging off-road passages
- High-quality, robust luggage set in Adventure Look – Pure aluminum
- Toploader: Easy to load from the top
- Lids can be opened to the front or rear or completely removed as needed
- Stainless steel closure system with subtle embossed Wunderlich brand logo
- 100% dust and waterproof thanks to a special seal
- Lashing eyes on the lid for additional luggage
- Replaceable corner protection made of impact-resistant plastic
- A pair of locking cylinders required for each case
- Lock cylinders are protected against dirt, dust, and moisture by removable rubber caps
- Keyed alike locking cylinders – please order separately
So that you only need one key for your luggage system, we offer keyed alike locking cylinders. You need a pair of locking cylinders for each case/Topcase. Please order the desired number of locking cylinders for your cases/Topcase:
- #30167-500 One pair of locking cylinders (e.g., for a Topcase)
- #30167-501 Two pairs of locking cylinders (e.g., for the luggage set)
- #30167-502 Three pairs of locking cylinders (for luggage set and Topcase)
- Matching EXTREME Luggage Carrier
- #13600-000 Luggage carrier EXTREME for the BMW R 1300 GS
- Aluminum, high-strength, pure/untreated, carefully and precisely processed
- Fittings -Closures, screws, and rivets- made of stainless steel
- Left case 440 x 240 x 390 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Right case 440 x 240 x 390 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Material thickness 1.5 mm
- Vehicle width with Wunderlich luggage carrier approximately 98 cm
- left 38 liters
- right 38 liters
- Pure aluminum
Your Wunderlich Advantages
- Wunderlich Product. Small series. Handmade.
- Wunderlich Design. Functional and integrated.
- Wunderlich. Riding 365.
- Exclusive by Wunderlich
- Tested by Wunderlich
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- Wunderlich 60/5
- 60-day return policy - Test without risk!
- Plus 5 years of warranty.
We also offer our EXTREME luggage sets in a slimline version that is a total of 80 mm (40 mm per side) narrower but still boasts an impressive 76 liters of storage volume, compared to the 90 liters in the regular EXTREME luggage set.
This allows you to elegantly "surf" through traffic in busy metropolises, on the highway, or in narrow streets without worrying about bumping into other road users or obstacles. The slimline version can also be advantageous in challenging off-road passages. Compared to riding with conventional cases, the handling is noticeably more agile in off-road conditions due to the favorable center of gravity of the slimline cases.
Adventure trips required a lot of preparation and, above all, a lot of storage space back in the 1980s. Tire repair kits, smartphones, apps, credit cards, and much more now make things much easier, so you can set out on an adventure trip with less luggage on the bike today if you wish.
Our sturdy, lightweight, and stylish aluminum cases EXTREME slimline will be with you through thick and thin! Mounting on the carrier is uncomplicated thanks to the quick-release system. They are completely dust and waterproof due to their special sealing system. The longevity of our luggage system "EXTREME" is guaranteed by the consistent use of exclusively high-quality materials. This includes the processed 1.5 mm aluminum sheet with stabilizing ribs (weight-optimized yet robust), the stainless steel fittings, the replaceable all-around protection at all corners, and the protective caps for the locks.
Thanks to the additional lashing eyes on the lid, additional luggage, such as our Rack Pack bags, can be securely strapped on. The case lids are equipped as standard with practical luggage nets inside, for everything that needs to be immediately accessible on the road: rain gear, tools, or the first aid kit.
After opening both hinge locks attached to the front and rear, the lid can be completely removed, and the cases can be conveniently loaded from the top. If only one of the two locks is opened, the second lock serves as a hinge. This allows the lid to be positioned to the front or rear as desired and is held in place by a retaining rope.
The untreated aluminum version is for purists who appreciate the materiality and appearance of the original, untreated, and robust material.
|Product type:||Luggage & Accessories|
A warm welcome,
to our new online shop!
Your existing customer data has been taken over, you only need to request a new password via the "I forgot my password" link below to verify your e-mail address before placing your first order.
Frequently Bought Together