The name “Neckam” pays homage to Alexander Neckam, the reputed inventor of the compass. Thus the central element of the design is a compass stylized “W”.
Although the “Big” GS lays claim to being the “ultimate world traveller” motorcycle, a few details prevent it from living up to that title. With improved wind protection, a more comfortable seat, better performance and many additional refinements, the Adventure becomes exactly what the word traveler longs for. The R 1200 GS Adventure “Neckam”:
A small sample of our ideas:
- "ERGO-Vario“-Touring Screen
- "ERGO“-seat rider/passenger
- Hand guard extension
- "MicroFlooter“ additional lights
- Engine bar reinforcement
- Tank bag "GS light"
- "Xplorer“ aliminium panniers
- Engine protection plate "Extreme“
- Brake and clutch lever "VarioLever“
- Side cover