As simple as effective: the "Grip Puppies“ are designed for you motorcycle handles. They can be easily pulled over the standard handles, without the need to be removed or treated. The material is soft, absolutely comfortable, slip-resistant and lies perfectly in the hand. Vibrations of the handlebar are significantly reduced and due to the larger circumference are the handles more comfortable. The material retains its consistency, even in long terms.
- Material thickness 3,8 mm
- Material neoprene
- Length 12,7 cm
- Suitable for a handle circumference from 3,17 cm to 3,68 cm
- The Length is shortable
- Can also be used with heated grips
- Reduced vibrations
- No removal of the original handles necessary.
- Perfect comfort
- Very good grip comfort
Excellent handlebar grips
- It is for the ones with medium/big hands, feeling the need for a thicker grip. It doesn't attenuate the heat transfer if you have heated grips. It doesn't collect water/rain and gives you a better, smoother, yet firm grip over the handlebars. It took me about 1000 km to get used to it, but now I will never be able to ride with those bicycle grips that BMW is putting on the GS/A. I am giving only 4 stars as you need to trim it and that is a tricky operation that you can't perform at a factory quality.
- Easy install, allow heat to pass from the heated grips. Much better for my hands after a long trip.
Easy way to thicken handlebar grips
- These nicely thickened the grips on my handlebars from the stock rubber covering. I didn't have to remove the OEM grips and the grip puppies slide easily over the top with a little soapy water spread inside. The right hand side one needs adjusting, or possibly trimming, to stop it catching the bar end weight thereby making the throttle stay on when released. It's only a minor matter. The heated grips still work through the material and the thicker sponge give a nicer feel than the OEM grips.