Our precisely fitting BagPacker II case top bags, recognisable by their new, streamlined, functional design with subtle blue applications, attach to the side cases. The generous volume of 14 litres can be extended by another 9 litres for a total of 23 litres by using the pull-out. The pull-out is accessed via an all-around zipper. This makes them the ideal companion on a long-distance tour. They’re precision manufactured and equipped with a comfortable and secure system for attachment. This lets you attach them to cases that are equipped with eyelets, e.g. our "EXTREME" case, the original aluminium cases as well as our tried and tested luggage rails for the original BMW Vario plastic case, which we developed in-house for the GS models. The attached Velcro straps mean that the case top bags can also be fitted to cases without tie-down rings. The undersides are paint-friendly and slip-proof so they don’t cause any abrasion marks.
The base of the top bag is equipped with an all-around, dimensionally stable insert. They therefore offer a secure hold and protection for your luggage and don’t flutter at high speeds. This means they don’t make any sounds caused by fluttering at high speeds. They’re also useful as very comfortable armrests for the passenger. The Wunderlich-typical blue lining forms a contrasting background against which you can easily see small travel utensils. The zip is water-repellent and fitted with ergonomically shaped, easy-to-grip blue zips that are easy to operate even with gloves on.
The cap on the top includes a multi-use holder system consisting of regularly arranged oval openings that is comparable to the military MOLLE system. Here you can attach additional bags individually with straps. The adjustable net made of an elastic zigzag serves to quickly hold gloves, etc. For transport from the motorbike to the hotel room, we have provided an easy-grip, comfortable carrying handle.
Wunderlich BLUE using the example of sustainable fabrics
The new CORDURA® TrueLock? fabric consists of high-strength 6.6 multi-filament nylon fibres produced in the extrusion process. In this continuous process, the colour added is “trapped” in the fibres, so to speak - that is, locked in. This eliminates annoying subsequent dyeing and washing processes. The process developed by CORDURA® inventor INVISTA for manufacturing CORDURA® TrueLock? thus uses fewer resources thanks to the reduced use of water and energy, reduces CO2 emissions, while simultaneously increasing its sustainability, lifespan and durability. This new type of fabric demonstrates yet further optimised, outstanding colour retention, colour brightness and UV-stability. We’ve also been able to improve the fade and abrasion resistance yet again.
We do away with the plastic outer packaging and deliver the bag to you in our matching, waterproof and versatile Wunderlich luggage bag (44000-xxx) instead. We bear the costs for this. This means you can use the Pack Sack on future trips and we help the environment at the same time.
No Plastics and Wunderlich BLAU are our corporate initiatives aimed at boosting sustainability.
All in all, probably the most comfortable, secure and sensible addition to the side cases.
- Ideal for long-distance tours
- Adjustable volume - removable (14 to 23 litre contents) via all-around zipper
- Suitable for all common cases equipped with eyelets, such as our EXTREME cases, the original aluminium cases or the original Vario plastic cases with and without our luggage holders
- The undersides are paint-friendly and slip-proof
- New, streamlined, functional design, recognisable by the subtle blue detailing
- Water-shedding, fluorocarbon impregnated CORDURA® TrueLock fabric
- Blue inner lining, which forms a contrasting background in the proven manner, against which even small travel utensils are easily recognisable
- Multi-use holder system, comparable to the military MOLLE system, for additional bags on the top side of the cap
- Zigzag elastic on the top for quick storage of gloves, etc.
- Special 3M Velcro straps for direct secure attachment to the Vario plastic case if no tie-down rings are available
- The zip is water-repellent and dustproof and fitted with ergonomically shaped, easy-to-grip blue zips that are easy to operate even with gloves on
- Comfortable, high-grip carrying handle
- Fitted, stable insert for optimised structural stability
- Perfect hold and protection for your luggage – no fluttering at high speeds
- Reliable hold even at top speeds
- Delivery in our water-repellent and versatile use Wunderlich luggage bag (44000-xxx)
- Material: CORDURA® TrueLock?, UV-stable and water-deflecting, impregnated with fluorocarbon, high-strength, non-abrasive
- Length: 43 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Height: 14 cm (22 cm with pull-out)
- Volume: 14 litres (23 litres with pull-out)
- Colour: Black
- Installation position: Left case
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Wunderlich BLAU. Sustainable product.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return - test it with zero risk!
- 5-year warranty