An optimal perspective, the best rear view possible over a considerably greater range and without any blind spots. You can increase the safety benefits even further with a longer mirror stem (100 mm is approximately the same as the original).
Finally you can see more than just your own shoulders. Each mirror can be assembled individually.
Important notes before ordering:
1) To see if your bike can be fitted with the mirrors see if it is listed with the adapters (next page).
2) Every mirror assembly (one side) needs to have 1 mirror body, 1 stem and 1 vehicle related fitting adapter.
Part numbers are for a single part only!
3) Before ordering, please measure the length of your mirror stem to make sure you order the correct stem length.
Great looking and better veiws
- I bought these based on a GS I saw for sale that had them. I liked the look but was concerned about how they would work. I replaced my stock mirrors the day I bought my bike so I did not have any experience with the OEM's until I broke one of the new ones and replaced it with the stock mirror. Riding with a stock mirror and a Wunderlich mirror was night and day. The veiw (although alittle darker) was much better than stock.
- These mirrors are much safer than the stock R1200 GSA mirrors that have serious blind spots. These mirrors have aspheric mirror glass (2 planes)which really gives me a much safer set up. There is no blind spots plus they look awesome!!!