If high torques are required when tightening and loosening screws, the L-handle screwdriver is the solution. The ergonomic, asymmetrical handle facilitates work in continuous use. The two-component design with soft components that are pleasant to the touch reduces pressure points when high levels of force are applied. Clear size indication on shaft (lasered) and handle.
With versatile holder for the workshop. Clear size information on the holder for clear storage of the L-handle screwdrivers.
- Graduated handle sizes according to the torque of the respective blade size.
- With cross hole for hanging up.
- Oil- and acid-resistant two-component handle made of special rubber that does not stick.
- Clear size markings on matt chrome-plated shafts made of chrome-silicon-manganese-molybdenum alloyed special steel. Hardened throughout and stress relieved with a balanced ratio of torsional rigidity and toughness.
- Machined black tip for maximum precision when picking up screws. Reduces slipping of the tool.
Your Wunderlich advantages
- 60 days right of return - testing without risk
- Made in Germany
- 2 years warranty