This Pegase Moto GPS-Tracker is the only tracker that can be easily attached to the motorcycle without a SIM card contract or other subscriptions and works reliably and fully automatically. Its compact dimensions that make it possible to attach it to the motorcycle inconspicuously are advantageous. The integrated electronics protect your battery from discharge by the tracker. Practical.
The fact that the developers of Pegase thought ahead is shown by the technical features that the Moto GPS-Tracker offers: It meets the demanding ECE R10 standard and thus the type approval for electrical systems in vehicles and, since it is protected from splash water on all sides, it meets protection class IP 54.
Protect your motorcycle from theft.
Use the Pegase Moto app to immediately receive a notification by email and phone if suspicious movements are detected. Thanks to the Pegase Moto app, you can then locate your vehicle in real time and use the map to find your motorcycle in case of theft.
The developers of Pegase point out that the tracker can be used as an automatic logbook and travel journal. Moreover, the Moto GPS-Tracker offers the option of keeping a maintenance log.
Important note: For technical reasons, the GPS tracker does not work in Switzerland!
- No map contract or subscription required
- The GPS tracker records the following detailed data:
- Travel times
- Current and max. recommended speed (0- 300 km/h)
- Curve inclination (at exactly 1°)
- Geolocalisation (at exactly 1 m)
- GPX export, so you can transfer your routes to your navigation system
- Share your routes with friends
- Chrono function to record your lap times if you are on a race track (accuracy of the stopwatch 1/10 s)
- Supply voltage: 12-18V
- Running time: 1 month motorcycle in parking position
- Hardware protective devices: Integrated safeguard against incorrect connection
- Protection class: IP 54
- Type approval: ECE R10
- Length approx. 80 mm
- Width 40 mm
- Height 15 mm
- 87 g
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Tested by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk