No matter whether it's a trip on the motorway, to the North Cape or through the desert: These sturdy, light and simultaneously stylish "EXTREME" aluminium top cases go with you through thick and thin! They can be attached to the carrier with no fuss thanks to the quick release system. The special sealing system makes them totally dust and waterproof. The consistent use of exclusively high-quality materials makes our "EXTREME" luggage system durable. This is helped by the 1.2 mm crafted aluminium plate with stabilising swages (weight-optimised yet robust), the stainless steel shoes, the replaceable all-round protection on all corners as well as the protective caps for the locks.
Additional luggage such as our Rack Pack bags can be buckled on safely thanks to the added lashing rings on the cover. The top case lid is fitted with a practical luggage net on the inside as standard for everything you need close to hand while on the go: Rain gear, tools or a first aid kit.
After opening the lock, the cover can be opened completely and you can comfortably load from above.
The design in untreated aluminium is something for purists who love the materiality and appeal of the original, untreated and robust material.
Simultaneously closing lock cylinder ? please order separately
We offer simultaneously closing lock cylinders so you only need one key for your luggage system. You'll need one pair of locking cylinders per case/top case. Please order the number of locking cylinders you need for your cases/top case:
- 30167-500 One pair of locking cylinders (e.g. for a top case)
- 30167-501 Two pairs of locking cylinders (e.g. for the case set)
- 30167-502 Three pairs of locking cylinders (for case set and top case)
Matching top case carriers
We offer the following matching top case carriers:
- 30167-201 top case carrier R 1200 GS LC/R 1250 GS
- 30167-202 top case carrier R 1200 GS LC/R 1250 GS ADV
- 30167-203 top case carrier F 750/F 850 GS
- Top loader, easy to load from above
- Stainless steel lock system including discreet, stamped Wunderlich logo
- 100% dust and waterproof thanks to special seal
- Lashing rings on the cover for additional luggage
- Exchangeable corner protection made of impact-resistant plastic
- Quick release for mounting on the top case carrier
- One pair of locking cylinders are required per top case
- Lock cylinder protected against dirt and moisture via removable rubber cover caps
- Aluminium, high-strength, pure/untreated
- Material thickness: 1.2 mm
- Locks, screws and rivets made from stainless steel
- Contents: 40 litres
- External dimensions: 400 x 340 x 320 mm (width x depth x height)
- Wunderlich design
- 5-year warranty
- The following bags from Wunderlich can be attached to the cases:
- 25180-102 Rack Pack Wunderlich
- 25181-002 Rack Pack WP40
- 44160-000 Wunderlich „Elephant“ top case bag
- 43740-000 Wunderlich case inner pocket "EVO"