The m-Blaze Disc is the indicator signal of the latest generation. Characteristic feature of the LED indicator is its transparent lighting disc on a compact aluminium base which harmonically completes with the handle at the bar end. The discreet aluminium housing acts as a good mount for the glass as well as it integrates control unit and high-End LEDs.
- Selected high performance LEDs with maximum efficiency and a total power of 7W with a lifetime of more than 50,000 h.
- A 330kHz clocked, IC controlled constant current control.
- A special collimator optic that precisely couples the light of the LED into the plastic body.
- Absolutely unique, independent design and functional principle.
- Barely noticeable on the handlebar when off.
- Extremely bright light to the front, good light to the rear.
- State-of-the-art high-intensity LED technology IntensiLED.
- Electronic voltage conditioning and safe protection electronics.
- Flashing light can be removed.
- Closes the handlebar end very harmoniously - especially with m-grip and other accesses.
The item consists of a handlebar end indicator with clamp for steel and aluminum handlebars (22 mm and 1 inch handlebar) with an inside diameter of 14 mm to 21 mm, a connection cable with about 100 cm in length and installation instructions
Note: Depending on the software version of your motorcycle, you may need extra resistance per turn indicator for flashlight functionality. This is a practical set with standard plugs for easy insertion, compatible with the original plugs, in our shop under the article no. 44109-400 available. Alternatively, the resistor is also available separately for self-soldering (Item No. 40530-000). Please note that this may also be necessary if your workshop, for example, plays a new software version on your motorcycle during maintenance work.