For everything you need quickly to hand: You can store rainwear, a first aid kit and tools in the cover of the original aluminium case and have it ready to hand right after opening.
The net attaches to the existing case faring attachment points using the five clamps and screws provided. This means you don't need to drill any extra holes or remove any rivets and the case stays sealed tight.The facts:
- Suitable for all vehicles with original Vario cases or Vario topcase.
- For everything you need quickly to hand
- Attached with clamps
- No drilling required - coffer stays sealed tight
- Includes attachment material
- Material: Nylon, rubber edge
- Thickness: 5 millimetres
- Dimensions: 420 x 270 millimetres (width x height)
- 5-year warranty
The Nets are ideal to not let loosely lying things like paper or folders lying around while driving.
For the fixing everything is provided just to attach the top brackets I find the foreseen screws ((4x30) not ideal. With thicker wood screws they are firmly anchored.