This system makes access to the battery much easier and more secure.
The built-in socket is attached to the vehicle in an easily accessible position and permanently connected to the battery. In an emergency, when the battery is discharged, the jumper cable can then be connected to the built-in socket for bridging and the vehicle can be started via an external battery. Conversely, start-up assistance can also be provided via this system.
The complete BAAS start system set consists of:
- Fixed connection to the motorcycle
- 65 cm connecting cable to the battery
- Splashproof with hinged lid
- Suitable for jump start (loadable up to 90 A)
- installation Accessories
- Ready to install wired
- Jumper cable
- Handy and compact for on the way and at home
- 160 cm long, flexible copper cable
- Fully insulated, large battery pole pliers
- With plug