The unrestricted freedom to operate or charge any device on your motorcycle! Your mobile, GPS or 12 volt razor can now be comfortably connected to the DIN socket. Now the guessing game of “will the battery last until the next 220 V socket” is over.
The capacity of the adapter is restricted to 8 amperes (= 96 watts at 12 volts) for safety reasons. We generally recommend the Bike Start system for even higher capacities.
The adapters are always equipped with extension cables because in our experience stiff adapters are only suitable for stationary use and you can store the vulnerable connecting part (charging plug, etc.) securely.
This means you can connect all devices to the BMW with the large cigarette lighter. Cable: 2 x 0.75 mm Ø and 0.25 m.
DIN ADAPTOR Cigarette plug socket with cable
- Bought so i could use my phone charger while on a touring and camping holiday worked well .Quick delivery
- Excellent, I could connect my GPS without problem
Connect your electrics too cigarette style
- Needed this too connect my Garmin GPS reciever. Worked great.
- the 0,25m is too short, it cannot goes throu the panel.the conector fits very well
Hey, it's a plug.....
- Is a perfect, basic BMW socket adapter. All the bells that other plugs add aren't really necessary. This is the one. Now if BMW would just use a normal socket format to begin with, this comment and this product would be unnecessary as well.