With a height of 375 mm from the top of the headlight, this screen is the ideal choice for riders looking for the perfect compromise between maximum wind protection and minimum dimensions. This windscreen allows to a perfect view of the front wheel. The 5 mm thick screen is extremely stable, does not wobble and offers a 100% optically pure vision. Due to the coloring at the bottom of the screen fits perfectly the desing line of GS.
- Perfect windshield, even at high top speed
- No turbulences caused by incoming air flows
- Elimination of vibrations around the helmet
- Optimal protection for hands, arms and upper body
- Easy to install
- Optimal aerodynamics
- When it rains, no water interfering on the visor (vacuum turbulence)
- Very robust, optically clean and fuel-resistant Lexan plastic
- Elaborately crafted coloring at the bottom with GS logo
- 5 mm material thickness
- Total height 445 mm
- 5 year warranty
- ABE approved
- Great. The movement of the air passes over my shoulders and head. I am very satisfied with the windscreen.
Great value, simple to fit and works well
- Arrived in good time. Simple to fit - remove old screen and re-use screws to fit new screen. (It appeared as if the holes weren't in the correct location but as the screws are tightened they locate themselves). I read many reviews of many alternative screens and most of them were significantly more expensive and all of them had an "it's not perfect but it's better than the stock screen" type of review. This screen is good value and does the job. Just like the others on the market it's not perfect but it is VERY good - tall but not obscuring my view. I am 6ft1" (1.85m) and it has moved the buffeting from my chest to just above my eyebrow area. Barely noticeable below 60mph and only significantly noticeable above 85mph.