lead us to the conclusion that the original hand protectors unfortunately don’t live up to their billing. The original protectors get a completely new, classy look combined with unequalled wind and weather protection. Hands and arms are perfectly protected and don’t get cold so quickly. The aerodynamically sculpted extension directs the airflow into controlled channels, largely bypassing the hands. An astonishing side-effect: reduced turbulence means that the fingers don’t get cold so quickly from below.
- Excellent wind and weather protection.
- Built-in brake reservoir protection.
- Fingers (and thumbs!), hands and forearms don’t get cold.
- The protectors reduce turbulence behind them.
- Relief from stress and smoother air stream on the arms.
- Dynamic design (by Nicolas Petit).
Made of solid-coloured ABS plastic. The protectors are bolted to the original hand protection bar just like the
original protectors. Supplied as a complete set (left and right) including fitting kit.
Attention: Original hand protection bar is not included.
Wunderlich Handguards for F650GS Twin
- As a year round rider, i need as much protection from the elements such as wind and wet conditions. The 2010 F650GS i bought from the BMW dealer had the OEm guards/wings already installed. What i found was they provided minimal protection from things that could make your hands cold or uncomfortable. The Wunderlich Hand protectors are a great upgrade from the OEM BMW Guards for several reasons size of protection and area and a nice side benefit. its easy to remove them. The BMW guards require you unbolt the large torx blot at the end of the bar and slide the guard off. The wunderlich ones can be taken off with ease just for those times you want to ride in the summer hot weather. the hand protectors will we a welcome upgrade to anyone who needs the benefits of larger guards which block more of the bad things, which make your riding more fun.