Heated grips (if available) only warm the palms of your hands and leave the back of your hands cold.
To protect your entire hand from wind, rain, and cold temperatures we bring to you these traditional handlebar muffs with a modern twist. Being made of high-quality, water-repellent, and dirt resistant material they can simply be slipped over your handlebars on each side and fastened with a Velcro-strap. A transparent window made from UV-resistant, flexible PVC glass which does not fade over time enables you to operate any control correctly.
These specifically developed handlebar muffs are available for any motorbike used with or without handprotectors and guarantee pure driving pleasure in any weather.
The facts Wunderlich handlebar muffs:
- Fit any motorbike (with or without handprotectors)
- Water-repellent and dirt resistant
- Velcro-straps for quick fastening
- Transparent window at the switch unit
- Small packing size
- 5-year warranty
Bought these for the Alps
As we’re off to the Alps in early May I thought it wise to enhance my comfort by buying some muffs. After more than 40 years riding this was the first time I’ve made this type of purchase.
Easy to fit, easy to remove, easy to refit! On 4/4/19 I encountered the wettest days riding I can remember. The muffs outperformed my expectations. Hands dry and, with the aid of heated bars, hands warm . Possibly the best biking accessory I have ever purchased.
Tuulen ja sateen suojaa
- Sormet on ollut parin syksyisen ajolenkin jälkeen lämpimät ja kuivat. Toisella lenkillä puolet ajasta kahvalämmitystä, eilen koko matkan. 5 asteen alla huomaa helposti eron.
- Cannot recommend these highly enough. Keeps your hands warm and dry even in the heaviest of rain and coldest conditions. When working in conjunction with heated bars they are brilliant and doing their job
- Bought these for my R1200RS (2017 model). Really brilliant product and reassuring to have the clear panels so you can see your control switches.
They do the job
- I put them on my 2011 BMW F800ST. The fit is good but the brake reservoir on the right side induces a little rotation which tilts the muff downward; this is not a problem as the muff is soft and pliable. A little wind gets in but only minimally. At speed the wind can collapse the sleeve opening making it tricky to get your hand back in after you take it out. I have used this item at highway speeds at low 20\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Fahrenheit with only my summer gloves and grip heaters. Very comfortable and my handlebar controls are fully visible. Minimal interference noted with my mirrors (I have mirror extenders). I am pleased with this purchase.