To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care with no expense spared.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Improved pillion contours for improved forward hold.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Uncompromising durability for long distance use.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with Alcantara suede seams.
- Strong “RoburC” seat pan of our own construction.
- Classy recessed cut seams.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Made in Germany.
Like all good things, It needs a little breaking in.
- As another reviewer put it, it's a firm seat. It's not soft. If you're used to the stock seat on the bike, this will initially feel like a 2x8 plank on your bum. Now I was going to initially return it, but I stuck with it and as I rode it more and more a transformation was happening. I began to like it more and more! I've since done 400+ mile days on it and no problem. My bum is not hurting and I'm feeling good. I would have no problems going further, but the opportunity has not presented itself yet.In summary, this seat needs a bit of time to get used to. Both you the rider and the seat itself. Once that happens, I think you'll be BFF's (Best Friends Forever For those of you without kids)