This extreme holder takes the GARMIN ZUMO 590/595 firmly under control: the lockable bracket discourages long fingers and gives a firm hold to the equipment.
The navigation is incorporated and protected by a strong metal cage. At the same time a soft inner lining protects the equipment against vibrations, damaging and pressure marks.
. The unique MultiPod bracket system connects the whole to the vehicle and provides a perfect adjusting in every direction. It’s also fitted as a versatile bracket for cameras etc. Our “Extrem” bracket is made of 3 mm thick laser cut aluminium and is torsion-resistant, even by violent impacts, thanks to changeable locking cylinder of a well-known producer. Every system is delivered with two keys.
The „EXTREME“ holder can be also mounted, of course, in conjunction with the standard bracket system.
- High tensile and sturdy conjunction.
- Theft protection of GARMIN ZUMO 590/595.
- Can be used together with the MultiPod series and with the standard bracket.
- 3 mm thick, black anodised aluminium construction.
- Changeable locking cylinder.
- Inner lining to reduce vibrations and protect the casing.
Now I can lock my Garmin
When I sold my GS and bought a new 1200RT 6 years ago I was very upset that the Touratech lockable Garmin holder would not fit on the RT because when the screen lowered it hit the unit.
I cannot count how many times I have stopped for a coffee only to realise that the Garmin is still on the bike, or maybe not!
I have just upgraded to a Garmin 595 and after a lot of searching I found the Wunderlich Extreme lockable bracket and the Wunderlich RT mounting hardware! Wonderful, now my Garmin sits very happy and hardly ever comes off the bike
- A very simple solution for quite a niggling problem. Easy to fit and works very well and has removed the worry of forgetting to remove the sat nav when you leave the bike