Our transparent "MARATHON" windshield ensures unmatched comfort on long tours and at high speeds. It is aerodynamically inclined towards the rider and allows the original height adjustment mechanism for the windshield to be used. The lower part is much higher and wider (about 180 mm) than the original windshield. The aerodynamic airflow channel between the lower edge of the windshield and the headlamp creates a backflow from the "MARATHON" windshield, which effectively dissipates, calms and deflects the air stream. It offers maximum protection for all body sizes and integrates perfectly into the overall layout of the BMW F 850 GS Adventure.
- Transparent design
- Maximum relief for the head, upper body and arms
- Significantly taller (about 160 mm) than the original windshield and also considerably wider (about 180 mm) in the lower area at the transition to the protectors
- Thanks to a special production technique no edge protection is required, ensuring a perfectly clear view
- Adjustable to almost all riders and riding habits.
- The aerodynamic airflow channel between the lower edge of the windshield and the cockpit creates a backflow which effectively dissipates, calms and deflects the airstream.
- No water droplets on the visor in rainy conditions
- The windshield integrates perfectly into the overall layout, emphasises the contours and gives the GS an imposing appearance
- Includes double-sided reinforcements
- Material: Robust, visually clean PMMA acrylic plastic
- Hand polished, rounded edges
- Width: 350 mm
- Height: 460 mm
- Windshield thickness: 5 mm
- Wunderlich. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Integrated design
- German type approval pending
- 60 days right to return
- 5-year warranty