Our FuelFriend canisters are among the most stable containers available in this class. They are also the smallest canisters on the market that can be used with a nozzle and are particularly well suited for storing and transporting hazardous goods. With the eyelets on both sides, it can be easily secured with a tightening strap. The canister's high-quality PE plastic is food-safe.
- Perfect and safe emergency petrol reserve
- Small pack size, extremely durable
- Eyelets for fastening with tightening strap etc.
- Screw cap secured against leakage
- Inner diameter of the filling opening 29mm (petrol nozzle dimension)
- Meets highest safety requirements
- E10 suitable
- Red signal colour
- Capacity 1,5 litre
- Made in Germany
- Dimensions: 125mm (wide) ; 277mm (high); 65 mm (deep)
All fuel canisters (UN/RKK) must be labelled by the end user according to the GHS/CLP regulation from 01.06.2015. The canister adhesive labels art. no. 24730-100 are used for labelling (please order separately - see accessories).