Exceptionally well-suited for use with all disk and drum brake systems, as well as vehicle clutch systems for which a synthetic brake fluid of this specification is prescribed. The brake fluid is also ideally suited for use in ABS brake systems.
Can be used with all conventional brake fluid bleeding devices. Miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids. The optimal period of use for this brake fluid is, however, only ensured when it is used alone. It is recommended that the brake fluid be changed in accordance with the specifications from the vehicle manufacturer.
Synthetic brake fluid based on glycol ethers, alkyl polyglycols and polyglycol esters. It contains inhibitors to prevent the corrosion of metallic brake components and to reduce oxidation at increased temperatures. Specially developed to extend the operating life of components in the hydraulic brake and clutch systems of motor vehicles. The brake fluid has an excellent wet and dry boiling point, thus ensuring safe braking even after the absorption of some moisture over an extended period of use. Special moisture scavengers help to prevent against the formation of steam bubbles.
- excellent viscosity/temperature properties
- high thermal stability
- miscible and compatible with high-quality synthetic brake fluids
- assures a high degree of lubricating action on all moving components in the hydraulic brake circuit
- outstanding protection against the formation of steam bubbles
- excellent elastomer compatibility
- excellent low temperature behavior
- extremely high wet and dry boiling points
Specifications / Approvals
- FMVSS 116 DOT 3
- FMVSS 116 DOT 4
- FMVSS 116
- DOT 5.1
- ISO 4925 Class 3
- ISO 4925 Class 4
- ISO 4925 Class 5.1
- SAE J 1703
- SAE J 1704
Note: Note the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications!